We held a webinar on the best practices for building large-scale solar projects, 5 MW and above, in challenging climates and terrain. We walked you through the new realities of supply chain management during COVID-19, selecting your foundations and designing in order to maximize cost efficiencies and performance. Watch and share the recording below.
- Best Practices for Building Large-Scale Solar Projects
- Supply Chain Management: What It Means for Your Project
- Foundations: Maximizing Cost Efficiencies and Performance
- Two case studies: Donoe Solar Farm & Western Canada 20 MW Solar Farm
- Question Period
Vishal Lala, Managing Director, Polar Racking
Jonathan Mizrachi, Sales Director – US, Polar Racking
Arash Yazdani, Director of Engineering Services, PRI Engineering
View our related posts on ground-mount solar racking and mounting
Interested in one of our solar mounting systems? Contact us today to get a FREE quote and an initial layout. Fill out the form with a short description of your project and we will be in touch shortly.
For any questions, call us at 1-833-801-5233
- Free quote and initial layout are available in two to four business days
- We will present you with the most economical solar mounting solution
- Our engineering team is on call to answer your technical questions
- Our technical support team is available for onsite visits